Since it started business, Best Union has provided its ticketing systems and services to leading sport and show business event organisers as well as a number of exhibition centres:
- 1997/2003 – organisation of the ticketing and access control service for Pavarotti&Friends;
- 1999 – installation of first integrated electronic ticketing and access control system in Italy at Bologna Exhibition Centre;
- 2000 – installation of electronic ticketing and access control system for Milan Exhibition Centre;
- 2001 – partnership with UEFA Champions League for the organisation of the final match in Milan through online ticket sales and management of Milan’s Meazza stadium throughout the event;
- 2002 – organisation and management of the basketball Eurolega Final Four in Bologna;
- 2003 – organisation of the ticketing and control services for the Bologna leg of the 2003 World League;
- 2003/2004/2005 – organisation of the on site and e-ticketing service, public control and hospitality at the San Marino Grand Prix in Imola.